Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Activities photos~~















NYP In Action Helpers..WC,V,Joshua,Z,Gary and Chester
















NYP Campus Crusade band-VIVAVOX.. I am E.guitarist in the band..







































Kick It 08' Committee..Yeah!!














And the next day after Kick It 08' is Standered Chartered S'pore Marathon 08' duty.I dutied as end point marsher. At first all of us are damn tired cause lack of sleep,but then we slowly get high when we see the runners coming back one by one and we cheer them and encouraged them.
There is also a guy proposed to his gf after he ran the full marathon with the balloon..so sweet~~~And the thing that really encouraged me is that even those handicap also join marathon and they managed to finish the marathon..
Sunburned..suffer~~But it was fun and i really gained a lot of experience and encouragement from the event.


















































After a week of common test (a suffering week),i went to Games' day organized by A-team last Saturday.The venue is Pasir Ris park,there is a nice place..I like there..We played games such as Captain Ball,Water war and station games..It was fun!That day i feel nothing to worry about and i can just enjoy all the games like a kid do..haha..THat night we also had BBQ too..














My Sumobot-ICHIGO
Puring the tyre ingredient into the mould


Finally,mid-term break i have been waiting for long time is finally here.But i cannot go back to M'sia because i have to stay at school for a week to prepare my Singapore Robotic Games(SRG).Now i like doing my attachment..Have to report to the Robotic Lab at 9am and work all the way until 6pm.So basically these few days I and my partner have to improve the Sumobot,program the robot,design it's weapon,make the robot tyre and study it's circuit.Phew..for a DPE student,is actually quite tough for me to study the circuit.
Today i design the robot's weapon using UG(a 3d drafting program)..UG is totally new to me and i have to explore it by myself(my lecturer duno how to use it,but with my senior's help) and draw my drawing using it.I used almost half day to have my drawing done..Cool!I felt a great sense of achievement,because the drawing i drew is going to be sent to the inventor to manufacture it..By next week i think the weapon can be done.Just i still need to improve the drawing..
Tomorrow i still need to make the robot's tyre..The procedure of making is to mix three ingredients,then put into vacuum pump to avoid air bubble in the mixture,then pour the mixture into mould and put into owen for 5 hours..
So after all these by right my job is done.(I am taking care of the hardware and mechanical design of the robot while my partner is taking care of software-programming of the robot.)Hope we can win in the SRG next year..Can't wait to the competition..hehe

Video of how Sumobot function..

No comments: