Thursday, December 4, 2008

Common Test~~

Common test is around the corner~~Haiz~ Actually I wanted to study in this morning, but then I get cold and need some rest, waste some of my time.. Pray that I won’t get during the common test week.

This Saturday I am going to Kick It 08’ (Soccer tornourment) and Sunday have to duty for Singapore Marathon 08’. These two days I don’t think I can spend time to study. So must work hard now..haha!

I think I will only update my blog after my test is over, pardon myself for a week. And good luck for all friends who are having common test too! ;-) Jia You Jia You Gambadeh がんばで

*I downloaded a video introducing my course from my poly website, so I post it here to share with you guys. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care yourself...
good luck in your test...
gambateh!