Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going back to KL..

YEAH!Finally i managed to get a bus ticket to KL on thursday(tonight).I am going back KL to visit my MUMMY tonight!Very happy..

During the last vacation i only went back to Malaysia for only two weeks and i went to three places in these two weeks which was really too rush for me.After came back from M'sia i m busying with CCA's stuff and stressing myself over study and CCAs.These make me homesick~~I miss my families..

Therefore i decided to go back to KL..I m going to stick to my MOM in these three days.And of course,put down everything and go back for a short break to recharge myself!REST..if possible i wish i can cry..cry out all my stress~ T-T 休息是为了走更长远的路~

*i will update entry and photos about the International Students' Orientation 09' and Club crawl soon.. ;-)

1 comment:

klosen said...

如果哭出来会舒服的话,go ahead.不需要理会别人的眼光。